The Wichita Falls Family Health Center, a service of Community Healthcare Center, and the Wichita Falls Family Medicine Residency Program is staffed by family physicians offering primary and preventive medical care, including Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Planning and more. The mission of the Family Health Center Clinic is to provide access to quality, affordable, primary care and preventive services by reaching out to everyone, including the underserved. From pediatrics to geriatrics, we are committed to provide the best high quality care for patients of all ages. We welcome Medicare, Medicaid and insurance welcome! Sliding Fee Discount available based on family size and income.
The Family Health Center’s physicians and care teams also provide high quality, comprehensive reproductive healthcare in a private and confidential setting with their Family Planning Program. The Family Planning Program can help with pregnancy testing, options counseling, basic infertility services, reproductive life plan counseling, free to low-cost birth control methods, Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing & treatment, and education. All medical exams are done by qualified physicians, and all services are confidential.
Too many hardworking people go without primary and preventive care because they believe it is unaffordable. It’s not. The Family Health Center welcomes Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP and most Insurance. Our clinic also offers a sliding fee scale to patients based on family size and income.
The Family Health Center would love to be your “provider of choice” for your entire family. Please call (940) 767-8334 to schedule an appointment.
Wichita Falls Family Health Center, a service of Community Healthcare Center, complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Our clinic does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Healthcare Center provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with our staff. Community Healthcare Center provides free language assistance services to people whose primary language is not English. [ OCR rule1557 – Appendix A to Part 92]
- Health Care Must Be Priority for Congress in New Year, Says AAFP
- AAFP Calls for Further Changes to QPP Interim Final Rule
- USPSTF Examines ECG Screening to Prevent CVD Events, AFib
- Breaking the Interruption Cycle in Clinical Practice
- AAFP’s Alternative Payment Model Wins Testing Recommendation
- Deadline Looms for Essential Community Provider Filing
- Word Ban Harms CDC Work to Protect Public Health, AAFP Warns
- Don’t Use HRT for Chronic Conditions in Postmenopausal Women
- Take Action on MIPS by Dec. 31 to Avoid Medicare Penalty
- CDC: 2017-18 Flu Season in U.S. Dominated by H3N2 Viruses