The Wichita Falls Family Health Center, a service of Community Healthcare Center, and the Wichita Falls Family Medicine Residency Program is staffed by family physicians offering primary and preventive medical care, including Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Pregnancy/Prenatal Care, Gynecology, Family Planning and more. The mission of the Family Health Center Clinic is to provide access to quality, affordable, primary care and preventive services by reaching out to everyone, including the underserved. From pediatrics to geriatrics, we are committed to provide the best high quality care for patients of all ages. We welcome Medicare, Medicaid and insurance welcome! Sliding Fee Discount available based on family size and income.
The Family Health Center’s physicians and care teams also provide high quality, comprehensive reproductive healthcare in a private and confidential setting with their Family Planning Program. The Family Planning Program can help with pregnancy testing, options counseling, basic infertility services, reproductive life plan counseling, free to low-cost birth control methods, Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing & treatment, and education. All medical exams are done by qualified physicians, and all services are confidential.
Too many hardworking people go without primary and preventive care because they believe it is unaffordable. It’s not. The Family Health Center welcomes Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP and most Insurance. Our clinic also offers a sliding fee scale to patients based on family size and income.
The Family Health Center would love to be your “provider of choice” for your entire family. Please call (940) 767-8334 to schedule an appointment.
Wichita Falls Family Health Center, a service of Community Healthcare Center, complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Our clinic does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Healthcare Center provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with our staff. Community Healthcare Center provides free language assistance services to people whose primary language is not English. [ OCR rule1557 – Appendix A to Part 92]
- AAFP Joins National Collaborative to Promote Clinician Well-being
- Penumbra 3D Stroke Revascularization Device Recalled
- Even Modest Weight Gain Linked to Increased Heart Failure Risk
- Need a Quick Review of Proposed 2018 Medicare Fee Schedule?
- How to Improve Consumer Health Care Choices, Empower Patients?
- Life After the FDA: Mining Data and Reducing Disparities
- Bleeding Common Years After TAVR, and Deadly
- No Reduction in CVD Events With PAP Treatment of Sleep Apnea
- AAFP, Baylor Partner to Create Alcohol Screening Practice Manual
- Reducing CV Risk in Diabetes: ‘When’ and ‘How’ Matter